EHL Graduate Social Responsability Charter
Management for a Better Planet.
Provide society with managers able to proactively address today’s ecological, social and economic issues while protecting shareholders value.
Use education, skills, attitudes and energy to work towards sustainable development by including all stakeholders in both routine decisions and long term projects. We recognize that we have as much to learn as we have to share in addressing the world’s critical challenges by respecting and evaluating different ideas and approaches.
- We respect the social, political and cultural traditions of the country we work in. Therefore we conduct our daily business practices with integrity by respecting the laws and regulations.
- We accept, follow and promote the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Therefore we condemn any form of child labor, slavery or forced adult labor; furthermore, we follow local labor laws, treat people fairly and with respect.
- We uphold the value of diversity. Therefore we are determined to prohibit discrimination on the basis of gender, religion, age, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability or illness, sexual orientation, marital stages, or political opinion.
- We recognize that our world is changing: declining natural systems, climate change and declining natural resources affect us and threaten future generations. Therefore we are committed to minimize the negative individual and cumulative effects of our personal actions on the global eco-system. We must play our part to restore and conserve the life support systems of Planet Earth.
- We acknowledge sustainable development as a responsibility but even more as an opportunity to promote restorative business practices along the value chain as a basis for long term business success. Therefore we consider in all our activities the three pillars of sustainable development: economy, society and environment.
Responsibility is the core foundation of our personal and professional relationships. As graduates, we serve as social role models and use our leadership to promote awareness while addressing the various ecological, social and economic problems of our time. We live up to high ethical standards that promote fairness, equality and accountability.
Graduate Social Responsibility Charter: As a graduate of EHL I uphold and defend the vision, mission, and values stated in this charter. I attest, on my word of honor, that my behavior will aim to comply with this responsibility.
Total participants : 207
2011 - 212949706
2011 - 324252103
2011 - 236612181
2011 - 337401404
BOSA - 337461662
2011 - 336733328
2011 - 140074249
2011 - 231957940